Re: Considering switching to Java, recommended resources for learning how

Do you have a solution for the problem of distribution?
What really got me switching from Java to BGT was the fact that hardly anyone could get my java games to run, even on the same versions of Windows (IIRC, the one person who said they were using a Mac didn't have any trouble, but will have to check to be sure).

This was with multiple redundancies--jars and naked classes, batchfiles, .exe wrappers, packing it with the JRE...