Re: good dj controller that works with djay for mac?

All right yall, the moment you have all been waiting for! the Podcast is out!
In this podcast I will go over most of the things found in the Pioneer Weego DJ controller and using it with DJay for mac. I go over most of the things that you can do with this controller and even giving a little demonstration a little bit of how everything works and a demo of my style of how I DJ...
Let me know how you like the podcast and if need be, if you have any questions, reply here or send an email to dj-cand...@kjscradio.com
and Now, for the link...
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/170 … troler.mp3

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : falcon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector