Re: Mac questions

I don't know what you mean by "virtualize the hole webpage as a document" sinse Supernova doesn't do that. All Supernova does is read what's there, though whether it handles the objects as rows or columns depends upon how it is set, hence my question about intigrated physical movement around the actual page vs links sinse as I said I often have to read information around the headings and other land marks on the page, rather than just navigate in between objects, indeed if I get to a page I've not visited before I'm far more likely to navigate around physically with the arrows than just try hammering the tab key or going down the headings and links, sinse that way I get a general sense of the layout before I start skipping through it.

Whether this Vo curser does the same thing I don't know.

I don't really have any interest in chrome, I just noticed that when trying to arrow down the google page to read search results on a m ac for some random reason I could not down arrow passed the image link that was advertising google chrome, whether this was because it was an image or just because I wasn't using this vo curser I don't know.