Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Danny,
Do you know how, when you try to teleport into a set of coordinates that doesn't exist on a ship or a planet, how it says: "you can't teleport into nothingness you know"? Well, can you just please remove that code out of the game? Rather than preventing me from moving to a spot that doesn't exist on my ship, 9 times out of 10 it makes it to where I can't teleport where I need to go. I.E. I was trying a deep space planet crack. It told me that minerals were located at coordinates 6368, 23043.
So, what did I do? I beamed down to the planet surface, and teleported to those coordinates, or tried to. when enter was pressed, I got that message. "you can't teleport into nothingness you know." I'm sick of that. It also happened when trying to move to the terminal on my medical bay, which you know about and fixed, but really this is getting... ridiculous.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector