Re: Rtr server topic, post servers that are up!

hi Lol thanks for posting this topic. I just wanted to share a server address. This server is called jackpot server. Come on to this free server. Below is the server's information. 1. Uncle susi is allowed 2. Server address is jackpot1996.iptime.org, port 6789. 3. The admin password in this server is ak47 You can freely manage the server if you want. And finally, this server isn't my server. Thanks and enjoy killing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector