sb-soft's interviewing devs. Now, with aprone

hello guys...
I am prowd to say that we've successfully interviewed aprone this days. I couldn't publish it as soon as I could, because i did some back the scenes editing and stuff.
he has some interesting points of view right in there, was talking about some of his future ideas, and we were receiving questions during the interview, witch is great.
if you as a developer want to be interviewed, or if you want to send me messages when I am interviewing another developer, you can do it via skype, at sbskype90. Hope to see you there!
enough rambling, lets listen!
http://bit.ly/1STLani
I don't know... have fun, enjoy, stuff...
kind regards,
the terminator.