Need help with Channel History plugin for MUSHClient

Hi, I need help for the channel history plugin for MC written by Tyler Spivy and Oriol Gomez. I know its in MUSHZ, so I'm sure someone knows how to use it. I can't get it to do anything when i set up a trigger for it, I'm not sure how to sort them out and there is hardly any doc to it. I know on the epitaph accessibility page, they talk about how to set it up and there is a %1 %2 and %3 but i don't know what those are accept that they're probably a placeholder for a variable or something, Please help, I need this to work. Oh and please provide detail, because I bad dumb, lols.