PyAudioGame Help, Cash error

Hi, I downloaded pyaudiogame, and I have been making my way through
the tutorials. I ran into a problem with the Dragon game in basic
tutorials / lesson 4: wait, is that math?

The error I am getting is:
note: this error is from the example file provided

Traceback(most recent call back):
  File "ex4.py", line 7, in <module>
    storage = pyaudiogame.cash
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'cash'

I checked my code multiple times and it is correct, I also tried
running the exe4.py file and I get the same error about cash as you
can see.

Can you help, the tutorials say that the code should be correct.

TJ Breitenfeldt