Audio Rally Racing - New version available

Hello everybody,

We have just released a new version of Audio Rally Racing: not only we have fixed several errors that you audiogamers reported to us, but we have also added some new nice (we hope *smile*) features:

- Championship Mode
- Support to joysticks and steering wheels (we haven't tested them all as you can imagine, but the most popular ones should work; please test the device with the game before purchasing if you are going to get a new one; keep in mind we cannot guarantee to provide support to each and every model)
- As said, many (many) errors fixed, related to several tracks, and when using the shift key from the Main Menu
- Playability greatly improved

Just a few words on the Championship Mode: you start from the first track in the first country, then you need to finish them all, one country after the other, accumulating points. If you complete the full set within one gameplay, you will unlock two further tracks. If you finish them all, you will become World Champion!

Link to request the updated version: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/update2.php?lang=eng

Link to purchase - in case you haven't done it yet: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/shop/s … l?lang=eng

Podcast of a test game on YouTube, to let you have a taste of the game if you haven't installed it yet: http://youtu.be/jO2iGUJpt-0

Link to request the demo: http://www.ticonblu.it/audiogame/demo.p … ARR01_DEMO

LONG LIVE THE AUDIOGAMES!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : micco67 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Pomettini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afrim via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : obert01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afrim via Audiogames-reflector