Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

Hi all, and especially to the moderators at the Audiogames forum.
I have downloaded all the games from the Kitchensinc website, and sorted it all in the right folders for my personal backup.
I think it would be really great, if the audiogames.net website would host all this to the public, of course only if Jims family would let us do this... I mean, I don't think they'll pay for years to keep his website up and running.
For some reason, there are lots of recordings from some meetings on his website as well. Why, I don't know, but I will download those as well if someone needs those in the future. I have included the Tec talk interview as well in my folder.
I won't share this folder here on the forum yet because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that, but I'll send it privately to the moderators, if you choose to host all this here on the website.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector