Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

I am in contact with Yukio.
I Helped him by reporting Errors I found and by providing data for some error reports where it was necessary to Export several combat logs and object lists.
He told me that it is planned to make it possible to get an alternate stage 19 in the future if the 18-4 Boss is beaten there.
Currently nothing happens except you win the Level if you do it now.
But in the future you will get four new sky racer Levels in stage 19.
And if you looked into the weapon advisor, you will see that you can possibly get all weapons except one.
This weapon is named particle bomb and it is currently unavailable.
But the Moment the alternate stage 19 is released this weapon will be available for the sky racer.
Then you will have to fly and attack ground Targets with bombs.
If you go that route in the game the Levels of the current stage 19 will take the place of the current stage 20.
Since the refenge battle is then unavailable , because you beat the Boss in 18-4, the Levels of the original stage 20 are then not there.
But you will be able to Switch between These two paths as far as I know.
Yukio himself is not sure when this Feature will be released however and no release date is set for this.
At the Moment smaller changes and bug fixes are still in order.
I also would recommend that no one uses the clone Generator (if you already have it) on objects.
Cloning enemies seems to be totally stable.
But with Version 1.58, making copies of objects is bugged in the way that the result is never what you want with few exceptions.
The next update will fix that.
It will probably have more bug fixes, but I don't know them all.
But I reported the issues with the clone Generator, so I know about them at least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector