Re: Jim Kitchen passed away

This is so sad to hear and at such a young age too. I collaborated with him on several of the trivia files, especially the LOTR and a couple others and he was always a pleasure to work with. I am sorry to hear of this and will send my prayers and best wishes to the family. Also with hopes someone keeps his website up and running for those who may wish to try his games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : paddy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kithri via Audiogames-reflector