Re: List of accessible PSX games.

Hello.
Yes, I recommend the Soul blade, X-Men vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes and the Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter.
the Dragon ball final bout and the Dragon Ball Z: The Legend.
Bloody roar hyper beast duel and the Bloody roar 2.
Street Fighter Ex2 Plus, Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha, Street Fighter Collection and street fighter collection 2.
Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4 and the Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
Every game I named are fighting games that seemed accessible.
I also played these 2 sets of ships, are quite accessible, especially because you can add you unlimited credits.
Detana TwinBee Yahho! Deluxe Pack and the Sexy Parodius
Greetings and thanks.