Re: list of accessible games for android

Hmmmm, Jack I wouldn't site apple's existance as a company since 1982 or the existance of the early apple machines as really to do with the audiogames situation. After all it's not as if there are a hole lot of audiogames available for the Mac.
I'd also be wary of comparing availability of audiogames on a system to how well that system does among sighted customers, after all by that logic games consoles  like the playstation should be full! of audiogames.

I do recall at one point two problems with Android speech support were it's displaying of html pages in anything other than chrome, and the issue that there were so many phones and other devices running android you couldn't guarantee access to even bog standard parts of the interface like mail and basically had to download and build your entire system yourself, or even that you could setup talkback, look at Fabi's comments on Samsung.

While I imagine both of these are ea sily fixable issues, or indeed might not be issues anymore (even at the time I do recall it was sighted the html problem would be fixed in the next version of the os), unfortunately if native support is more difficult for developers it's less likely to happen, especially compared with how dam easy it is to get vo to speak details on standard Ios controls as I said.

Hopefully things will pick up for Android now these issues are fixed, though Ios has certainly got quite the headstart as far as games go.

I'm also not exactly sure what you mean by "down hill in terms of accessibility" sinse I'm working on the latest Ios 8.41 at the moment and not noticing any issues at all. My only annoyence with Ios access is that I wish there was a better system for folder creation and moving icons around than the double tab and drag method. it'd be far better if it was the windows style create a folder and then two keys cut and paste. I can see why Apple ha ve made it this way, sinse it basically has vo just speak what happens when a sighted person shoves icons around, but this is one area where an accessible alternative like the use of the item finder  or of icon flicking, neither of which are available to sighted users would've helped a lot.