Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Yes, if you're being realistic with acceleration and deceleration, if you had an uphill slope, you should decelerate much faster when you release the up arrow. and if you came to a complete stop on an uphill slope without holding the break you would roll backwards. But I have no idea if you want to go that way and put slopes in there, it was just a fun suggestion I thought I'd throw out.