Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Considering that i'm making quite a few drastic changes to gameplay, i'd say no ones old char files are being exported, seeing as I had to purge on the old server anyways do to the outbreak of 20 cruisers and such invading. Now, since the new server is making some improvements, I figure I might as well post some info to answer some questions. Yes, I am rewriting the server. However, as I said before, i'm taking this time to address some major ishues that people had in the old game. For instants, the status report, i'm aware of a few people who mentioned that the bit of info it was spitting out was difficult to review. Now, my ideas for readjusting major gameplay. I'd like to redo the orbital ship system. Only, have smaller starships be buyable by players, the big ones will be custom built. I was thinking that players could serve onboard though's big starships after applying to join the navy, keep in mined they would be doing various tasks abord their currently assigned starship, for instants, a pilot might actually be a pilot in charge of ship navigation. They'd have the possibility of being promoted, eventually if they reached the rank of captain they'd get their own big ship to command, but we'll need to see on that idea. I'll post updates about the new server on the reality software site, so if your intrested as to what's getting updated you can take a look their.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector