Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Hi aprone, I am very mad and frusterated about something that just happened. I think it is stupid and unfair and it should be changed. I was doing a 40 crate 180 zombies mission. I'm not sure if its my team member's falt or what but i was in repackaging and my team member ditched me and actually whispered to me "have fun". Then i got rushed. I managed to fight them off with a slej hammer but more came. I quickly quit the game since i was too far from my truck to retreat and so i logged out and back in. I new i didn't die bbecause i had high armor and i hadn't heard the death sound and my health was what it had been when i quit. Dying is one thing, but when i went on i had a glock which i donated, lost my vulcan, bow, and everything i had which i had worked at least a week for. I don't think this is fair to players and i think if you quit in a mission and log bak in you should have your stuff. I think its unfair that you lose it when you don' t die but when you quit in a mission. That seems stupid to me. Its never done that before not sure if its a bug or what but it was very annoying and i'd like it if you could return my stuff for me. I don't know whwat i had exactly but if you have it logged you'll figure it out or if you need i can tell you whwat i think i had but honestly i think this is truely unfair and very frusterating i might add since i hadn't died i just lost my stuff. I want all my stuff back because not only did i not die, but i quit, which usually saves. If this is a bug then it'll probably be fixed anyway, but if its not i think it should be changed because it is very very annoying. Its ok to die because its your falt and if you don't want to die then don't do missions but i knew i wasn't gonna die and i never did but i wasn't expecting to lose all that. The reason i quit was so i didn't have to worry about finding all my stuff and i return to find it all gone. Sorry for my rant, just that its fresh in my mind since it only happened like 10 minutes ago and is the most annoying thing that ever happened in this game. Love the game though, that is why i'm writing this 3 hour rant probably because i played it like everyday all summer. But please! Return my stuff because i spent a long time looking and i didn't die and i didn't expect to find it gone when i quit and logged in!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mehgcap via Audiogames-reflector