Re: Paw Prints. A turn-based strategy roleplaying game, by Aprone.

KeyIsFull, I forgot to add it to the menu!  Whoops.

Aaron, nice catch.  The defeat menu was being affected by something else I had changed, so it was never showing up.

Thanks for the save file, it helped a ton!  I do believe I've solved the traveling issue, and I think the same bug was probably causing those items to mess up where you couldn't pick them up.

The update is posted.

Changes from 0.5 to 0.5b

- Fixed the Smokey the bear fault, which was added in the last update but I forgot to actually list it in the menu as an option, hahaha!
- Wolf respawn rate has been adjusted.  It was already pretty low, but I've actually lowered it even more.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the losing screen from coming up once your last person had died.
- Saved game files will now correctly save the summary from your previous day.  The summary was showing up blank after loading in a saved game.  Any files already saved before this was fixed, will still load with blank summaries.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes affecting travelers, especially when multiple people were traveling together.  This bug was affecting their items and sometimes preventing them from actually traveling once the turn was ended.
- On normal, easy, and baby steps difficulty, you will start out with at least 1 knife and 1 lighter.  Hard and impossible difficulty will still start where you receive only 1 of them, at random.
- Added a new perk, Fruit fly, the double edged sword.  At the end of each night, there is a small chance a person will grow into the next age.  While this is a cool way to turn children into useful adults, there are some disadvantages too.
- Added the Homeless fault.  Each location offers fewer tasks for upgrading your camp.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector