Re: Anyone still playing the playroom?

I'm interested in Playroom more then RS games, even if the last one has the voice chatting feature, and even with the lots of games it hosts, but I prefer the way PR is built on: many languages, easier interface, the ability to talk in non-Latin letters, thing which is not present in RS. And while Playroom's reputation became bad at sometimes, I think it's becomming better. But the problem is that from a whole month, we haven't hear anything about the English admin, either she's present, she left, she's banning spammers, etc. The multiple accounts are being banned no matter what the language is, but I don't know if the history reports or the f4 messages we're sending are being read or not. Anyway, concerning me, I like playing there, especially the fabulous Uno with interceptions activated. You can send me a friend request or play with me whenever I'm online, I know to play all 24 games so no worries. My username is Riad.