Re: Prometheus: The Eternal Wars

Hmmm. interesting. Didn't know I could give description of my ship... Anyway, I have a wormhole transport console installed in my control room. Someone sent this to me via the in game mail. I would, at the vary least move it to a different room. I wouldn't mind a different cullar that fits in with the cullar skeam, but at the vary least, I would like to move it. I tried unbolting it, and got the following message.

You shouldn't go around unbolting things that do not belong to you!

LOL. I would think that I would beable to remove stuff from my own ship at the vary least. I had to go earlyer or I would had weighted for someone to see to it... Anyway, does ownership of something not change when that something is sent through the in game mail?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PrometheusMOO via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector