Re: Paw Prints. A turn-based strategy roleplaying game, by Aprone.

Mata, I keep forgetting to turn the Castaways server back on.  Whoops!  I'm guessing it's been offline since the last major Swamp update huh.  I'm not in a position to go to the server at this moment either, so I won't be surprised if I forget once again.  Someone yell at me later to remind me, if I don't get that castaways server back online later today.  Hehe.

Mayana, I'm not sure what could cause the missing blanket, but I have tweaked some inventory code that might have been behind it.  If that ends up being the correct fix, it will be in the next update I post.  I have several other things I need to code before I post it though.

Firefly, Mayana is right, you can travel backwards as well.  It is meant for exactly the reason you thought of too, to be able to send people forward to find supplies, and then come back to help those who need them.  It is especially drama filled when you've pu t in the names of family and friends, because you might have to leave poor old grandma behind with a broken leg, and send people back for her once you find one.  It can get stressful.  smile

I like your idea of a total history.  I do believe I'll work on adding that in the next update.

Mata, if I get a little while, and I remember, I can put this custom name code into Castaways.

SLJ, thanks for the saved game file.  I see what the problem is, and I should be able to have it fixed soon.

KeyIsFull was kind enough to send me a bunch of sound files for the game, so I'm coding those in.  This next update will be pretty cool I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vsmiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tablen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector