Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

I've noticed a few bugs on my difficult playthrough.

In 17-2, if you destroy the security cart before it spots you in the final room, you can't complete the level as the event doesn't trigger.

This one has been around for a while, but if you've destroyed all enemies in a skyracer battle stage (18-3 for example), it takes a while for the next stage to open. Therefore you will end up turning around a few times before it lets you continue.

Sometimes the menu sound in the tab menu completely stops playing. I'm not entirely sure what triggers it though. Sometimes it also changes to the sound of menu movement in the collection items menu.

It'd be cool if you could prevent key presses being sent to bk3 when the focus is not on the game window.

I sometimes get an error message after dying. Its no big deal but I thought I'd mention it.

On 24-3, I didn't move then moved the camera downwards which resulted in an erro r. I'm wondering if its checking a tile outside of the map boundary somehow.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but if you demolish all enemies in a level and have summoned grand cruisers, the level won't end until you destroy the cruisers.

If you use a weapon that can pull objects/enemies towards you such as the snake chain, you can do the same thing to doors.

If you play the skyracer minnygame and leave the stage, your skyracer's endurance is set to 30000 and you have millions of each ammo for the weapon types.

If you exit the bread crushing minnygame, your difficulty level is reset.

If you land at a secret landing, the 1 and 2 keys try to switch to the skyracer weapons and fail instead of switching to the ground based handhelds.

Also could someone tell me what to do with that cat in 0-1? It is driving me crazy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector