Re: Poll for upcoming robot battles game: Text to speech or voice files?

Hey man,
that game sounds great! I love how you keep coming out with all of these innovative and creative ideas, ---- using bgt for what the description said it was designed for! you rock! As for what I'd like best, text to speech is my prefered choice, and I'd rather it be screen reader based since the tts voices on windows 8 go slow, or at least there to be a way to alternate between which voice is used if possible.
Good luck on this game and I can't wait! To see what it has to offer!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector