Re: You know you've been playing too much Survive the Wild when...

46. When you want to know where you're facing, you have to get water and metal and a whole bunch of things to make a compass.

47. You expect to have 50 radios and knives on you at all times

48. You wonder why mountains aren't that easy to climb in real life.

49. You don't worry about dying, meh you might lose your inventory but you can just respawn

50. You go onto stw just to talk to someone

51. When you want to go to a parade or other local event, you just type /joinevent 1

52. When you sign onto skype or anything else, you expect to hear doot ding

53. You automatically expect all menus to have grass steps at their clicks and wall boundaries.

54. When you sleep, you expect to remember your dreams.

I could think of lots more, but I'll stop here.