Re: ultrapower's voice chat feature security review

Well we don't really know you all that well, and in this case trust is not something we can just give out. You say you were joking but what if you weren't? And even so it's not good to even joke about stuff like that. And you are absolutely right about audio being irrefutable proof. And this can even make personal attacks a whole lot worse because sometimes people for whatever stupid reason text people and say, "your best friend says, damn you." you really wouldn't believe it if it were text. But if there was audio of someone saying that, then it could be irrefutable proof. Ugh we shouldn't even have to deal with this. Terminator is doing worse by telling lies to mislead. I don't care how bad a history he has with Mason, that doesn't give him the right to take it out on the community and mislead everyone.