Re: Reddit + Accessibility = ???

Hi.

As far as I know, no there isn't. I've looked at Reddit apps and they're either inaccessible or don't do what we would want them to do.

I've not been on reddit in ages but the last time I was there, it was a little annoying to see a subreddit like, ILikeGames to be read as ilikegames. When I mentioned this in a forum topic; some people seemed to care but not the actual developers of reddit themselves.