Re: better see this guys

Before those onthis forum with no working vision watsoever get all excited... I'd guess this wouldn't help at all as it's for people who are "legally blind".  I personally dislike the lack of distinction between "blind" and "legally blind" simply because it only serves to muddy the waters of understanding between individuals who wish to discuss and assist in accessibility fields, amongst other things.

Nonetheless, I'm not saying it's not an interesting project.