Re: Requesting a sound affect

Hi all,
Thank you for the sounds and website. I'll go ahead and download all affects so that you can remove them from your servers if needed, and you will be able to do it as soon as you see this post because I'm literally downloading them right after submitting. smile
About the freesound.org website: is it necessary to create an account to download affects? I've tried it before and it was but that was a while ago.