Feedback needed for an incoming game

As you can read here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=16820
Aprone has released an excelent accessible version of Tripple Triad. The idea was requested by Stirlock on another thread, and as soon as I readed that, I started programing a simmilar game.

Usually, when sir Aprone does anything, your better option is try something different, at least you'll play on another league smile . But the mechanics of the game was interesting enought to test some libraries, and it could be a good code example for the new programers out there, so I decided to make it and release the source.

It's almost done, that's why I'm asking for feedback on some questions:
1. IF you are interested in betatesting, just send me a private message.
2. Any idea or suggestion, what do you like or why you don't like this kind of card games at all, etc, would be welcome.
3. If you'd like to participate, on this stage we need content to fill in the game. Cards are fully loadable from .ini files, so anyone can design his own cards.
I would like to include some decks for the release, so if you create some cards, they will be distributed with the release version and you will be properly acredited (includes a free cofee if you visit Spain).
Making simple cards is as easy as follows:
1. Create a text file.
2. Use the following template:
[Card]
Name = The Name
Description = card's description
Up = (number, from 1 to 10)
Down = (number, from 1 to 10)
Right = (number, from 1 to 10)
Left = (number, from 1 to 10)
3. Save the file, and it's done.

Example:
[Card]
Name = Baron Samedi
Description =The baron is depickted  with a top hat, black dinner-jacket, dark glasses, and cotton plugs in the nostrils, as if to resemble a corpse dressed and prepared for burial.
Up = 3
Down = 5
Left = 2
Right = 1

It will take no time and best cards will be considered Major arcana, that is, cards with special properties or skills.

Happy carding, and thanks for reading.