Re: apple device owners this topic is for you.

Hi.
Let's see I have an iPod touch 5 and I had an iPhone 4s until it broke down on me. I love iOs I've played most audio games that are available. Right now my favorite apps would probably be netflix youtube and mudrammer for playing muds. And definitley iBookks because I love reading everything mysteries, romance, horror, all kinds. I love to listen to video game playthroughs on youtube like TheRadBrad's videos.
I love the voiceover voice on iOs although I wish they had mac's alex voice. I can't really think of anything I hate about iOs accept the way it keeps control of your music. I usually put songs into my braillenote just so I can have them the way I want them.
I would love to make games for iOs although I haven't done anything like that yet.