Re: A suggestion about audiogames.net

In short, no.

Not only would it be a major (and really! major), coding project that would need to be custom coded by hand to both implement a command line box and implement the forum software to accept such commands, sinse Punbb has no such extentions, but also I'm afraid I just don't see a need for it, indeed having to type the numeric id of the topic to be deleted would be more complicated.

If you want to delete a topic, just find your first post and use the "delete" link, then hit the button to confirm, that is all, (probably less key presses over all with most screen readers than typing into a command line).

To be honest, you shouldn't really be needing to delete topics that often anyway, sinse hay if they just get left in the forum archives, it's no problem. Unfortunately if you posted something you thought was spammy or stupid, everyone will have read it at the time and deleting won't make a difference. You can if you w ish of course, but personally I wouldn't bother.

If you want to change past mistakes and make everyone forget about a previous attitude or what you might have said, your better just trying to contribute more in the future than trying to quite literally erase the past.