Re: Any Blind Bass Guitar Players

Nice topic; methinks I could learn from this one myself.  I am a multi musician, so I do spend some time on base guitar.  I wouldn't call myself great at it, but being the improv kind of guy that I am, I do adapt quickly.  Mostly, that means playing by ear rather than actually seeking tips, which is a bad habit depending on who you ask I suppose.  To rectify the clicking issue I would simply suggest a bit of equalization.  You may actually achieve a basier sound altogether.