Looking for someone to take over Three-D Velocity

Hi Everyone,
Due to many things, I no longer have the time to dedicate to TDV. I am looking for someone who is willing to take over the project. I will sell the rights to them and they will have access to the databases, TDV source code, licensing system, website source, and the Linode server if Linode can arrange a transfer.

The buyer will also have access to the multiplayer server.

Anyone who wants to talk about it should know that they need to be familiar with .NET, particularly C#. I use ASP.NET for parts of the website but the rest is written in PHP. TDV itself is written in C#.NET.

If interested, please Email me by sending a forum mail or by replying to this topic and I will get in touch with you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector