Re: Link for siri aaron voice for vocalizer for NVDA?

Hi
I downloaded all the voices I could get my hands on from here so thanks for uploading the voices!
I have only installed the English voices so far, and while arthor and Martha are good they seem to be a bit choppy and low quality, and no I am not using the compact voices. They probably are the same on ios however nicky and aaron sound perfectly fine to me.
I can't get
the oliver and kate voices to work though,no clue why. the oliver and Martha voices seem to think they are same voices just different versions so when I try to install oliver on top of Martha it updates the voice instead of installing a new package
What I'm wondering is would I be able to install the other brit vocalizer expressive voices along with artha and Martha besides sarina and daniel?
grryf