Re: New Program I'm Working On

Hello everyone,

I'm back with some great news on the Utilities program.
First of all, however, sorry for such a long delay without posting on this topic. I have been spending time preparing Utilities 2.0 for its public launch, and I am happy to say that it is now available for download from
http://btprojects.samtupy.com/utilities.zip

Also, I have a main page at:
http://btprojects.samtupy.com
where you can see the goal behind this and other projects I will be creating.

Finally, on samtupy.com, under the Awesome Tech Podcast, you can hear an audio overview of the new content in Utilities 2.0, as well as a little surprise which I'll save for when you listen to the podcast.

I hope you enjoy Utilities 2.0, and feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

I would like to thank Sam Tupy for kindly providing me a space for Utilities and any future projects.

Thanks,

Brandon