Re: world of warcraft

I wish there was some  sourt of a guide that would help me to get started such as installing the game and ad-ons.
That would also give us an idea of what we still need sited assistance for.
Maybe it's in the works and we just don't know anything as of yet or maybe there is one already out there.
If so, please feel free to tell me I'm wrong.
This is by no means a slight towards the person who started this project.
I think it's grate that someone finally grabbed the bull by the horns and really tray and see if this could really be possible.
If this could be made possible, it would be a game changer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindWarcraft via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : csm120 via Audiogames-reflector