Re: Looking for someone to take over Three-D Velocity

Hi

I hope it as well, i purchased the game two months ago, i hope from the bottom of my heart that this project gets into the hands of someone who is able to continue where munawar has left development.

@munawar

I feel sorry to hear that you stop development of tdv, but i am glad that you have desided to transfer the rights to someone else.
I fully understand your reasons, lack of time can occur to us all and i wish you all the best.

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector