Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

@soul keeper, I haven't had that happen to me as yet, though I think part of the item generation is due to the fact that items are modable.
Btw, is there actually a way to sell misc items? None of the traders seem to have the capacity, and if there is a shop type in town you can sell to I've not run across it.

It'd be nice sinse right now making money is proving difficult and I'm not really sure why you'd tote a lot of junk around.

Again! I died to the one shot of doom, which is a shame sinse this was my best game recently, also a bit ironic sinse I was knocked from 150 hp to the realms of death with an attack that did 152 damage, from a monster that I would've killed on the next hit, grrrrr! them wastes be ironic!

Garry squatter the Wasteland Roamer travelled through 92 places in the wasteland, he died at level 10 and the last thing he saw was a Mega Twisted Feral Hawk-Man in the region known as Donovan's Craterpool

Garry squatter escaped from Mount Floyd into the little patch of wastes known as Festerland Wasteland, from there he passed into the far expanding wastes of Donovan's Craterpool Where his journey ended.

-------------------------------SKILLS----------------------------------------
Health               - 150
Strength             - 11
Agility              - 11
Intelligence         - 11
Lockpick             - 16
-----------------------------OTHER STATS-------------------------------------
Times Mutated        - 0
Mutation Level       - 0
Money                - 70
Kills                - 42
Regions Cleared      - 2
Dungeons Cleared     - 1
Settlements Visited  - 1
----------------------------CURRENT WEAPON-----------------------------------
Weapon Name          - Famous Forbidden Modified Iron Crowbar
Weapon Damage        - 250
Weapon Durability    - 164
Weapon Value         - 2080
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector