A breached skies game mechanics crossroad, your input needed!

For those of you who don't know what breached skies is, I will attempt to explain very briefly.
Breached skies is an rc quadcopter flight type game. You can fly around, crash into trees and the ground, walls, etc.
You will be able to perform stunts, upgrade your aircraft, build your own(maybe)? race against others, and possibly be fined if you do not abide by virtual federal regulations.
However, I'm at a bit of a crossroads.
You see, the way quadcopters work, if you hold the throttle too low for too long, you eventually begin descending slow at first, then the rate of descent increases. If you let it get too fast, the aircraft will eventually enter what is called a stall.
It basically rockets towards the ground and gets out of control. The same is true for gaining altitude. I have an audio post going into slightly more details, but for those who aren't interested in the voice post, I will attempt to explain.

I'm not sure how to indicate what speeds are safe to land, and what speeds are not.
I could use an alarm to indicate that, or I could use a pre recorded sound to also indicate that.
For those of you interested in the voice post, here is the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/954 … sroads.ogg
If any of you have any further ideas of indication, please do let me know.
Thank you so much for reading and your time.
Have a good day!