Re: Gaming Computer for Audio Games

I pretty much agree with what is said here. One small correction though. The only game that I know with 5.1 surround sound is shades of doom v2.0. If all games that uses the GMA game engine uses the latest should be ok in that department. From the best I can tell, the only game that really might depend on speed in the like is TDV. Ok ok ok, TDV also uses surround sound.