Re: Just wanted to clarify something

Well, I apologize if you believe this is an insult, but I see nothing having anything to do with insulting someone on here. As for Mike, information about my brother, is to be kept off the forum. It offends me that you want to put my personal life on the forum and claim I'm putting your personal info on here when I have done no such thing. These, dark, were things I threatened this person on over Skype, he shouldn't have put them here. I am, as of now, removing all messages I've ever sent to him on Skype so he can not hold me in exposure on this forum. Edit, I guess it won't let me, so I'm basicly scrued if he desides to put personal info up here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector