Re: interesting article

I agree with you. I don't usually invert colors on my Android tablet, not counting turning on High Contrast on Windows, but when I have it set to not invert colors for a long time, it does cause eye strain a little bit. This is with brightness turned up all the way. I can see why you'd say that inverting colors does little to get rid of eye strain, and indeed it does very little. Again, this is with my brightness turned up all the way and for using tech for more than 2 hours with no breaks in between.