Re: Looking for New Muds to Play

oh yeah @dark,
In answer to your question about combat, it all depends on the players ability the nice thing about combat, is if your fighting someone, it is not one of thoughs things where you start combat, and it auto choose your attacks for you you pick your own movements, attacks, spells, if your a magic user, or other sort skill related attack you want to use now as far as a low spam mode, I don't think their really is one, that I know of I can see if the gods can put something in am current doing some testing for them on new stuff to test for bugs heck I could even request a session, they are having people do sessions, with them to make the beter and getting feedback on what players feel should be improved and fixed profession, related as well as general game related stuff.
If you have any ideas for me that you think I could bring up during a session, would love to here them and I can get a list together and bring it to the gods for review and consideration.Kevin Roberts