Re: Edge of Winter - New Castle Adventure Audio Game

Moderation!
@Ethin, as I said previously, please moderate your tone. Your entitled to your opinion that "developers should not set release dates" however you can express it in a less insulting fashion, or turn this into a blind vs sighted wrant (which is incorrect anyway). Do not do this again.

Okay, moderation hat off, but hopefully reasonable discussion hat still on.

One thing I will say that I find interesting, is why does a developer who comes on the forum and answers questions about his/her  upcoming game get so much more flack than someone who just announces the game, then goes away for several months, then comes back with more news?  Really that sort of pattern makes me a little ashamed of this forum. Are people here so greedy that we can't at least be civil to developers while they work?
Yes, there is! a point to enquire politely "what has happened to this project" but firstly the point isn't scarcely a mont h after the game's initial announcement, and secondly "politely!" is the operative word here, sinse fundamentally nobody has! to develop a game at all.