Re: Sol 1.2 is out with experimental audio mode support

I'm going to attempt to work with this.

The only issue I see from reading the thread is the issue of having too many clues simultaneously, but the sounds don't seem like an issue to me. Of course, I can give better feedback once I've tried it, but you also stressed this was experimental. That's a very important distinction to make. I'd personally prefer to fix the rudimentary issue instead of completely changing it and adding other sounds instead of the current ones.

Anyway, if I get time tonight, I'm going to grab it and enable it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chojiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sik via Audiogames-reflector