Re: Ebook reader needed

If its a ebookreader for pc that you are looking for, I would either suggest balabolka which does most of the things that Q Read does, and some more besides, all of it for free.
What I usually do with any epub or mobie files is convert them to either rtf,docs etc for doing so, I use Avs document converter.
Its shareware however a demo is available which just adds a watermark to the file I.E a line at the very bottom of the file created by avs document converter. That works just fine for me because who reads the last line anyway? tongue
hth