Re: how to remove 360 total security

The uninstaller won't do it, nor will Revo. That program is seriously locked down. You can't kill it's processes in task manager, or stop the services responsible for it, and since they watch the registry entries its startup entry can't be removed. You can't do selective startup with it disabled because it will prevent you from selecting it. And you also can't use something like Unlocker to delete the main offending files before startup. When I had that program I tried tons of different things to uninstall it. FInally I just started in safe mode and removed the files for it. I also found a list of the registry entries it creates with Google and removed those. Finally, you have to also remove the now broken services, the shortcuts, and stored data in %appdata% and progrm data. That's a really annoying program to be stuck with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector