Re: knfb alternative?

ahoy there
There's also Voice a app similar to knfb reader which just uses a online engine instead of a offline engine to interpret the results although according to the developer a version with ofline  engine might be in the works. I have tried it and It works quite well, although I haven't really put it through its paces so far.
Look for its entry on applevis, that should get you to the iTunes link, the apps description and so on. the app is free, so trying it out wouldn't hurt you any,eh?
hth
grryf