Re: good science fiction book

Hi.
I just wanted to thank whoever mentioned lois Mcmaster Bujold. I started reading the vorkosigan series and I like it a lot. I don't know how I missed it but I like it already.
Cw, if you go on bookshare and get these books there are a few things you need to know. First the numbers on the books are inaccurate. Go to the vorkosigan series page on wikipedia and look at the internal series order that will tell you how the books go.
The first few books:
Dreamweaver's Dilemma (this is not available on bookshare but the short story in the collection dreamweaver's dilemma is the first story in the vorkosigan universe) Falling Free, (takes place years before), Shards Of Hotor, Barrayar, The Warrior's Appentice, The Mountains Of Mourning.
There you go.
Hth.