FFXI accessibility idea

Hello, I have played a game called Final Fantasy 11 for a number of years. I do this with a combination of bot programs that have chat log recording functions and in game help from other sighted individuals. But as of late ffxi is getting less and less 3rd party support do to it's age, and as a result the programs I use aren't being updated anymore.
Well, the other day I was looking through the windower folder on my computer and happened to notice that all the windower plugins are all .lua files, which leads me to believe that windower now supports lua scripting. They have plugins for windower that do everything from casting your spells for you to changing your equipment and more.
My Question is would someone with programming knowledge especially lua scripting be willing to take a look at windower and see if it would be possible to build a windower plugin that would use NVDA. I mean if windower can read and respond to stuff that happens in game, why can't that be piped further to NVDA? I might just be hoping, but I figured it was worth asking, and please tell me if I posted this in the wrong location.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector